Mergers and Acquisitions, Strategic Agreements, Generational Transactions and Financial Partners Research
Dr. Porcellini's firm deals with extraordinary operations of M & A (mergers & acquisitions) in Italy and in international markets, especially in the USA.
The types of extraordinary transactions carried out on behalf of clients include:
- Company mergers, sales of companies, acquisitions of holdings, trading companies and business units;
- Design, evaluation and support in MBO ( management buy-out ), MBI ( management buy-in ) and LBO ( leveraged buy-out );
- Search for financial partners, both private and institutional investors in Italy and on international markets.
- Customer support, evaluation, negotiation, partnership implementation and drafting of strategic agreements and capital alliances, in Italy and abroad;
- Generational company steps, reorganization of the corporate and ownership structure, corporate structure and definition of governance.